Sunday, July 5, 2009

Schlink Family Reunion

Happy Fourth of July.... yesterday! Hope everyone had delicious cookouts, had fun with friends and family, and got to see a firework or two!

We had a family reunion yesterday, which was interesting to say the least! It was great to meet cousins from Florida and to see some people I haven't seen in years.

The theme for the day was a luau.... Even Rowdy got dressed up for the ocassion!


This is my cousin Lucy, our very own Victoria Beckham... Fashion, spunk, and all!


I have a big family... These are almost all of my cousins and myself. Not a bad looking group!


One of my littlest cousins, Grace, changing into her swimsuit.. After she spilt water all over herself!


And finally, my beautiful mom.... Now you know where I get my good looks from!

0 comments: