Monday, July 20, 2009

Assisting Jay Fleming, Tracy & Tom's Wedding


This past weekend I had the amazing opportunity to assist Jay Fleming, 2004 Hallmark Alumni, at a wedding in Shelton, CT. It was so great to meet Jay and get to know him, as well as be able to talk to another person about Hallmark. Jay is a great guy and photographer. You should definitely check out his website and see his amazing work; Fleming Portrait Design.

Here are my favorite photographs from the day- Thanks you, Jay, for letting me post these, as well as asking me to come along!

















2 comments:

liz guay said...

These photos are wonderful!! (and all the others on your site too!) These people are so lucky that you were there. Your pics will give them great memories in years to come. Keep up the good work!!

Jay F said...

Hi,
Sorry I did not stop by earlier. Great images. You were awesome.
Can not wait to work with you again

Jay