Sunday, July 5, 2009

Caitlin Alexandra : Maternity June 2009

My friend Caitlin and her husband Mark are excepting their first child in just under two months. I was honored to do a maternity session with Caitlin- and she was absolutely GLOWING! I don't know anyone who deserves so much love other than her. Mark and Caitlin are expecting a baby girl who will be named Ariana Rose! I can't wait to meet her, as well as take some great pictures of her.

Here are just a few of my favorite shots from our two hours session.





2 comments:

Jewel Imaging said...

Hey! I've enjoyed seeing your last few blog posts, you have some gorgeous new images. Let me know when you visit your fam in Florida next!

Karen Schlink said...

I'll actually be in Florida in January with my boyfriend... We're going for Christmas/Birthday Presents/Anniversary! But Orlando's pretty far from where you are, right?